Established in 1956, Glass Distributors Inc. (GDI) is a distribution facility of glass, mirror, plastics, glazing supplies and various related building products. Located in Prince Georges County Maryland, GDI operates out of a 44,000 square foot secure facility with easy access to Baltimore, Washington and Northern Virginia.
Not only has GDI been a supplier to the glass and glazing industry for over 60 years, it now has increased product lines to meet the requests that core customers demand.
GDI manufactures and fabricates glass and plastics to specific shapes and sizes meeting market demands and requirements. Some of the other products provided are: